Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Evidence Review, Tolomato Cemetery EVP Revised, How it all began

L_1002
Last night I was having a FB chat with a friend and was asked if I have ever had any experiences that I could just not explain.   The question began me to think about how I got involved and intrigued with the whole paranormal research and I remember my first capture of an EVP, and that was the video my wife and I captured at the Tolomato cemetery while on a vacation to St. Augustine, Florida.


You see this was the second time that we vacationed to this city, and we already have done most of the touristy things on a previous trip.  We wanted to have a different view of the city, so my wife started to look into different tour options and came across a ghost tour to the lighthouse.  Both of us at the time being skeptics, we just thought it would be a different way to view the location we have already toured in the past.  I mean, who could decline visiting a lighthouse at night?  Something different, and both of us really had no clue who the “Ghost Hunters” were, or even had any thoughts about paranormal tours. 

After attending the tour at the lighthouse (which by the way, I highly recommend and we are definitely returning with what we know now), we started looking around for other tours throughout the city and found another ghost tour the following night.  It was a walking tour that started at the Spanish Military hospital and took us to locations throughout the town that had reported paranormal activity.

Being somewhat of an Internet research expert, I began searching into these locations that we would be attending and bookmarking different articles that I found throughout the Internet.  I’ll come back to that in a moment, but I want to get to the point of this post. 

After our walking tour that night, we found ourselves talking with the tour guides and looking over some of the video that I got from this new night vision camera I picked up for the trip so we could record the tour guides in the dark.  The main tour guy pointed out some of experiences he had and we told him that we had a pretty long walk to our bed and breakfast that was on the other side of town.  It was really late and all of the transportation in the city was closed, so we had about a half hour/forty-five minute walk ahead of us.  He said, “Well don’t go down past the Tolomato Cemetery this time at night, I never go down there any time.”
As we left, I looked at my wife and said, “Oh, we have to go down by the cemetery, “ and we did.
This comment and decision was one of those life path changes that people talk about.  This was the beginning of PANICd.com and in turn Dark Shadow Ghost Tours.

As I mentioned before, my wife and I are pretty good Internet researches.  By trade we are in education, and using the Internet as a research tool is extremely important in our field.  As I was looking around at different sites that had paranormal information, something in the back of my head told me that it would be nice if there was a central database that collected all of this information.  That is the concept behind PANICd.com.  I knew I had to do something once we returned home and a couple weeks later I was taking the video off the cameras and I came across the following video we took at the cemetery.
Now, before you watch this keep in mind the following:

1) It was about 1-2 a.m.
2) Nobody else was around
3) There was no other sounds, you can actually hear the crickets in the background.
4) We did not hear this at the time of the recording.


I don’t know if it is saying… “Go on (or go ahead) walk over there……. Go On”….  but I would like you to tell me what you think it is saying.

You can find out more about this cemetery on PANICd.com here.

No comments:

Post a Comment